Catamaran Booze Cruise And Beach Lunch
- 5 hours on board plus transportation time.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off included.
- Beach Lunch Gourmet (Menu – See picture)
- Maximum capacity of the Catamaran 60 people.
- Aboard catamaran at the coastline.
- Snorkeling and Gear in Punta Cana’s coral reef.
- Drinks included: rum and beer.
- Food included: Beach Lunch, Nachos with Sauces and Tropical Fruits.
- Natural pool with floating bar.
- Music for dancing.
Enjoy an exciting excursion to enjoy with you family and friends our fantastic gourmet lunch on the beach with various options to choose a starter, main course and dessert at the best Bavaro Beach Club (JellyFish Restaurant), then let’s board catamaran booze cruise on the beautiful coast of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, with open bar with the best national drinks, snorkeling in the coral reef with colorful fish, natural pool and animation.
The main course has options with lobster, prime meats, chef’s pasta and other varieties accompanied by your favorite side dish.
We are a team of people prepared to provide 5 full hours of a pleasant experience in Punta Cana.
We start 12:00 PM with the beach lunch gourmet and on 3:00 P.M. board the catamaran, we set with you the the pick-up time after booking because it depends on your hotel or accommodation.
We are a team of people prepared to provide 5 full hours of a pleasant experience in Punta Cana. We start at 3:00 PM, but send you the pick-up time after booking because it depends on your hotel or accommodation.
Are you ready for an unforgettable afternoon with our catamaran along the coast of Bávaro Beach at Punta Cana. The best way to enjoy a day with beautiful views and beautiful crystal clear waters.. You’ll snorkel before the sun goes down and dance while enjoying a cold drink at the floating bar. Booze Cruise in its best version of the Caribbean.
Our catamaran excursion we make the most fun combination between booze cruise, snorkeling trips and natural pool.
Snorkeling Tour at Punta Cana coral reefs:
We go aboard a modern catamaran after a comfortable ride takes you to the marina from your resort. Then, set sail toward the Punta Cana coral reefs, which have some of the most beautiful sea life around. Take a deep breath, put on some snorkeling gear and let hundreds of tropical, colorful fish. For today at least, this is your own little corner of ocean to explore.
Say hello to your new fishing friends because now is the time to pack some snorkeling gear. There really is no better way to see all the life the caribbean ocean has to offer.
Swim in a natural pool, with drinks and music:
As the fun continues at sandbank, take a dip inside a natural pool and enjoy delicious cocktails from the floating bar as the music continues to play. It’s your own slice of paradise, so sit back and relax and get your hips swinging to fun music, like tropical merengue and bachata rhythms.
Your Punta Cana Booze Cruise will also take you to a secret spot, surrounded by palm trees and natural beauty.
You’ll be back to shore by early evening, and round-trip, air-conditioned transportation will be waiting to take you back to your resort.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at your hotel/accommodation.
- Guide Professional.
- Beach Lunch Gourmet (Menu – See picture)
- Catamaran Cruise.
- Snorkeling and Snorkel Gear.
- Life Jackets And Floating Device.
- Dance Music and Team Animation.
- Natural Pool.
- Tropical Fruits, Nachos and Sauces.
- Beer and Rum.
- Juices, Soda and Bottled Water.
- Unlimited National Drinks (open bar)
- Photos (Available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (Available to purchase).
Bring with you:
- Beach clothes.
- Solar protection.
- Towels optionally.
- Some money if you want to buy a photos and optional tip.
- 5 hours on board, plus transportations time.
Guides and languages:
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Interaction with sharks and stingrays (available to purchase).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- No Serious Medical Conditions.
- No Expectant Mothers.
- No Back Problems.
Level of difficulty
- Most travelers can participate.
- No Good physical condition.
- Bávaro Beach, Punta Cana – Bávaro, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic.