Here you can find all the answers to frequently asked questions
Below is the list of our most frequently asked questions which customer asked by us. If you can not find here the answer to a question you may have, Please Contact Us.
We are committed to 24/7 customer service and prompt to answer all your questions as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
Question 1: DO I RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION WHEN I BOOK?
Answer: Yes, you will receive confirmation by mail within 24 hours after your reservation, with all the details and instructions and our contact information.
Question 2: WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS TO DO THE PAYMENT?
Answer: Online payment: When using our automated booking system all payments are processed via PayPal which also allows for secure payments with all major credit cards. Down payment online and cash upon arrival: Upon request we can customize a link for a down payment and you can then pay the amount due in cash upon arrival
Question 3: HOW SECURE IS THE PAYMENT ONLINE THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE?
Answer: Well actually Paypal takes care of the payment process. The PayPal site is highly secure. It uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
Question 4: WHAT HAPPENS IF WHEATHER DOES NOT PERMIT EXCURSION TO TAKE PLACE?
Answer: This is our Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule our excursion due to weather conditions, notifying our customers via email. In case the weather conditions do not allow you to reschedule the excursion within your vacation period you will receive 100% of what you paid for the excursion.
Question 5: HOW DO I PAY IF I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WIHT PAYPAL?
Answer: You can pay without having a Paypal account. If you do not have it you will be automatically redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information.
Question 6: IF I DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE TOTAL PRICE ONLINE OPTIONS?
Answer: We also accept cash upon arrival. In this case you can contact us and we can customize a payment link for a small initial payment online. You will then pay the remaining amount owed upon pick up at your hotel on the day of the excursion.
Question 7: MININUM AGE REQUIRED TO TAKE THE TOUR?
Answer: Our tour is for the whole family, children from 2 years of age can enjoy our excursion. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Question 8: ARE INFANTS ALLOWED ON THE BOAT?
Answer: Although we do not recommend that children under the age of 2 go on the boat, it is not prohibited. Parents are and will always be responsible for their infant’s health state.
Question 9: WHO CAN NOT DO THE TRIP?
Answer: We cannot accept the following on our excursion due to safety reasons: pregnant women, people who are physically disabled or people with cardiac or respiratory issues.
Question 10: WHAT KIND OF BOATS DO YOU USE?
Answer: We use motorized catamarans. Due to our location, we can navigate smoothly and slowly so that you can enjoy the ride and the beautiful view.
Question 11: WHAT IS THE AGE ALLOWED TO DRINK ALCOHOL ON THE TRIPS?
Answer: The legal age for alcohol consumption in the Dominican Republic is of 18 years of age.
Question 12: DO THE CATAMARANS HAVE BATHROOMS?
Answer: Yes, the catamarans have a bathroom on board. We must bear in mind that due to the pumping system we should not throw paper into the toilet
Question 13: WHAT CAN I NOT BRING?
Answer: No weapons aboard, illegal drugs on the boat.
Question 13: CAN I BRING MY PET?
Answer: Yes, we are pet friendly and allow your pet or service animals aboard.
Question 14: WHAT DO I BRING ON THIS TOUR?
Answer: Drinks or food, sunscreen, towel and some money if you want to buy a souvenir, photos and lunch.
Question 15: ARE THE TRIPS PRIVATE?
Answer: Yes, it will be just your group and the captain on the boat.
Question 16: WHAT IS THE TIPPING/GRATUITY POLICY ON THE TOURS?
Answer: Tips are accepted and appreciated. At the end of every charter, at your discretion, it is customary to tip the captain.
Question 17: WILL WE GET WET?
Answer: There is a chance of being splashed on the boat depending on the wind and waves that day.
Question 18: ONCE ON THE BOAT CAN WE EXTEND OUR TOUR?
Answer: Yes it will be at a pro-rated rate only if there is no other clients after your tour or a cancellation.
BRING WITH YOU:
- Beach clothes.
- Solar protection.
- Beach towels optionally.
- Some money if you want to buy a souvenir, photos and lunch.
Our payment platform is configured with Paypal, where you can pay safely with a debit or credit card.
REBOOKING CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
• In the event that you need to reschedule your reservation, you are able to do so at no cost, 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the excursion.
• In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, you made so at no cost, 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the excursion.
• You can change the scheduled time and date of the excursion at no cost up to 24 hours prior the day of the excursion.
• Cancellation 48 hours prior to the scheduled excursion will refunded at $100% of cost.
• Cancellation 24 hours prior to the scheduled excursion will be refunded at 50% of cost.
• Customers who are a no show for the excursion, cost is non refundable.
• We reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule our excursion due to weather conditions, notifying our customers via email.
•In case the weather conditions do not allow you to reschedule the excursion within your vacation period you will receive 100% of what you paid for the excursion.
• The legal age for alcohol consumption in the Dominican Republic is of 18 years of age.
• We cannot accept the following on our excursion due to safety reasons: pregnant women, people who are physically disabled or people with cardiac or respiratory issues.
• Tour not wheel chair accessible.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.