Going Party Boat Punta Cana Terms and Conditions of Use.
Last Updated: August 27, 2021
Welcome to Going Party Boat Punta Cana!
We help users to get informacion and book travel experiences. We are a tour operator, and we provide experiences ourselves. When you make a booking, you will be purchasing a tour, ticket or other service directly to us.
2. If you wish to contact Going Party Punta Cana, please visit our CONTACT page giving information about ways to contact us. You can also visit to us at the following address: Going Party Boat Punta Cana, Plaza Vecaria, Second Floor, Bavaro – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and y GPC INTERNATIONAL CORP, 7530 Hope St, HollyWood, Floritda, Zip code 33024. United State Of America.
2. Use of the Services.
1. As a condition of your use of the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) all information supplied by you in the course of your use of the Services is true, accurate, current and complete, and (ii) you are 13 years of age or older in order to use the Website. Going Party Boat Punta Cana does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13.
2. Your use of the Services is permitted by Going Party Boat Punta Cana only for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to make a Booking of the Products offered. You agree not to use this Services to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests or Bookings. .
3. You further represent and warrant that you (a) are not currently suspended and have not previously been banned by Going Party Boat Punta Cana from using the Services; (b) are not acting on behalf of a competitor Going Party Boat Punta Cana; (c) will not create more than one Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account; and (d) have full power and authority to enter into this legally binding agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party. .
6. In accessing or using the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Going Party Boat Punta Cana does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the Website at your own risk. .
3. Going Party Boat Punta Cana Accounts.
1. You may need to create a Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the Website and other Services, including when you make a Booking. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account password and log-in credentials (“Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account Credentials”). You are also solely responsible for all activities (including Bookings) that occur in connection with your Punta Cana Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account. .
a. Your Going Party Boat Punta Can Account is for your personal use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity), create a Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account for any person other than yourself, provide an e-mail address or other personal details other than your own, or create multiple Going Party Boat Punta Cana Accounts. .
2. We may terminate or suspend access to your Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account or your ability to use the Services, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account or ability to use the Services if you misuse the Website. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account, the Website, User Content (as defined in Section 6.1), Website Content (as defined in Section 4.1), and/or any other related information. .
3. You may terminate your Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account at any time by contacting us to request that we close your Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account, and by discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Services. If you close your Going Party Boat Punta Cana Account, we may continue to display your previously published User Content and are under no obligation to remove any of your User Content. .
4. AS A USER OF THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (1) NEITHER Going Party Boat Punta Cana NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED BOOKINGS MADE USING YOUR Going Party Boat Punta Cana ACCOUNT AND/OR Going Party Boat Punta Cana ACCOUNT CREDENTIALS; AND (2) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR Going Party Boat Punta Cana ACCOUNT AND/OR Going Party Boat Punta Cana A CCOUNT CREDENTIALS COULD CAUSE YOU TO INCUR LIABILITY TO BOTH Going Party Boat Punta Cana AND OTHER USERS. .
5. Website Prohibited Activities.
1. The content and information on the Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software (including Software, as defined in Section 8.2), code or other material, and collectively described herein as the “Website Content”), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Website Content, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any Website Content, or any products or services obtained from or through the Website. Any other use of the Website Content, products and/or services requires the prior written permission of Going Party Boat Punta Cana. .
2. Additionally, you agree that you will not and will not assist or enable others to: .
a. use the Website or the Website Content for any commercial or unlawful purpose; .
b. access, monitor or copy any Website Content using any robot; spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process to access, scrape, index, retrieve or otherwise use the Website or any Website Content for any purpose without our express written permission; .
c. violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website; .
d. take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or makes excessive traffic demands on the Website; .
e. deep-link to any portion of the Website for any purpose without our express written permission; .
f. “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
g. attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any Software; .
h. use the Website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the Website; .
i. use the Website to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; .
j. use the Website in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews; .
k. use the Website to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes; .
l. use the Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; .
m. use the Website to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content; .
n. use the Website to solicit personal information from minors, or to harm or threaten to cause harm to, any person including minors;
o. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means; .
p. use the Website to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);.
q. use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; .
r. use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; .
s. disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website; or.
t. remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Website Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website. .
6. Electronic Communications.
1. When you use the Going Party Boat Punta Cana Website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You may unsubscribe from marketing-related e-mails by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, however we may continue to send you non-marketing messages, such as messages related to any upcoming Bookings. .
1. You and other users of the Website may contribute to the Website in a number of different ways, including submitting emails, writing reviews, making postings, uploading and posting photos or videos, making comments or suggestions, submitting ideas, filling out public profiles, rating other users’ contributions and making other similar contributions or submissions to the Website and/or otherwise to Going Party Boat Punta Cana (collectively, “User Content”). We may use User Content in a number of different ways, including but not limited to displaying it on the Website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it for clarity and grammar, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites, mobile properties, applications, and media platforms. .
3. Going Party Boat Punta Cana and may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your User Content on the Website. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without notice to you. .
4. The Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you and other users of the Website may post User Content (“Interactive Areas”). Within such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Website any User Content that comprises or includes: .
a. content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable; .
b. content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulation of your country of origin, the country from which you make the reservation and our Dominican Republic. ecurities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rule of a stock exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the United States Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ. the bowling bags of the Dominican Republic;
c. content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; .
d. content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Going Party Boat Punta Cana; .
e. promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations; .
f. private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) address, telephone number, identification card number, e-mail address, Social Security number and credit o debit card number;
g. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; .
h. content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such User Content is posted; or.
i. content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Going Party Boat Punta Cana, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Website, and/or (d) may expose Going Party Boat Punta Cana or Website users to any harm or liability of any type. .
5. You alone are responsible for the User Content you submit. You assume all risks associated with such User Content, including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in such User Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, such User Content as described herein. You may not imply that such User Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Going Party Boat Punta Cana. .
6. Going Party Boat Punta Cana takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Going Party Boat Punta Cana liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. .
7. Although Going Party Boat Punta Cana has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User Content, Going Party Boat Punta Cana reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any User Content at any time and for any reason, and/or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating back-up copies and replacements of your User Content at your sole cost and expense. Going Party Boat Punta Cana has no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your User Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your User Content. .
8. Links to Third Party Websites.
1. The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Going Party Boat Punta Cana (“Third Party Sites”. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Their presence on the Website does not signify any endorsement by Going Party Boat Punta Cana of the material on such Third Party Sites nor any association with their operators.
2. We do not control Third Party Sites and are not responsible for their contents, or the privacy or other practices of those that own and operate them. .
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that whatever hyperlinks you select and/or software you download (whether from the Website or Third Party Sites, and including Software, as defined in Section 8.2) are free of Viruses. .
4. In some cases you may be asked on a Third Party Site if you wish to link your profile on Going Party Boat Punta Cana to a profile on such Third Party Site. Choosing to do so is optional. If you decide to link your profiles and you later wish to disable such link, you should contact the Third Party Site. .
9. Software on the Website.
1. Software from the Website is further subject to United States y Dominican Republic export controls. No software from the Website may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to anyone in the word. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are he does it at his own discretion and will. .
3. You acknowledge and agree that all Software contained on the Website is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. .
4. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT. .
10. Copyright and Trademark Notices.
1. Excluding Third Party Content, the Website and all content of the Website including, but not limited to, all visual interfaces, interactive features, custom graphics, design, computer code, products, software, compilation of other content (such as compilation of third party content), and other elements and components of the Website are: ©2018 Going Party Boat Punta Cana, Inc. and GPC INTERNATIONAL CORP, owns this platform and for this document it will be identified as Going Party Boat Punta Cana. All rights reserved. Going Party Boat Punta Cana is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Going Party Boat Punta Cana. All other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Website (including those of the Products) are registered and/or common law trademarks of Going Party Boat Punta Cana, Inc. and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Going Party Boat Punta Cana or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Going Party Boat Punta Cana and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Going Party Boat Punta Cana. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Going Party Boat Punta Cana. .
2. If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, click here and follow the Copyright Complaint Policy instructions. We only address messages concerning brand infringement at the email address email@example.com. .
11. Products and Booking Reservations.
2. If you make a Booking, you agree to review and be bound by the applicable Going Party Boat Punta Cana terms and conditions and any other rules or policies related to the Product (the “1. Going Party Boat Punta CanaTerms”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent that the 1.Going Party Boat Punta Cana will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any Supplier or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with any Supplier. .
3. Going Party Boat Punta Cana provides experiences at sea. Although Going Party Boat Punta Cana provides information about the Products to the website and facilitates Reservations, such actions do not constitute in any way the sponsorship or approval of said land transport providers by Going Party Boat Punta Cana, nor any affiliation between Going Party Boat Punta Cana and no Ground Transportation Provider. Although Going Party Boat Punta Cana Members may rate and review Ground Transportation Products, individuals based on their own experiences, You agree that Going Party Boat Punta Cana is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information you obtain from Transportation Providers terrestrial and / or what to use to arrive on your own or that we include in the agreed price. .
4. By making a Booking, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, that you possess the legal authority to enter into both this binding agreement and a binding agreement with the Going Party Boat Punta Cana, to use the Services, to purchase the Product, and that all information you supply is true and accurate. You further agree that you will use the Platform to make only legitimate Bookings for you and/or others for whom you are legally authorized to act. .
1. The price of each Product will be quoted on a per-person basis, unless otherwise specified. .
2. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Going Party Boat Punta Cana. See Section 12 for more information about currency conversions. .
3. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a Booking has been made. .
4. Unless the Going Party Boat Punta Canahas otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax. .
5. Inclusions are determined by the Going Party Boat Punta Cana. Prices do not include tips/gratuities; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; taxes or duties; and any beverages or food that the Going Party Boat Punta Canahas not specifically stated are included. .
13. Currency Conversions.
1. If Going Party Boat Punta Cana provides a currency converter, currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes may not be updated on a daily basis, and Going Party Boat Punta Cana do not warrant or guarantee accuracy. Going Party Boat Punta Cana shall not be liable to you if prices change due to currency fluctuations. .
1. When you make a Booking, Going Party Boat Punta Cana, as the limited payment collection agent of the Going Party Boat Punta Cana, collects your payment information and processes your payment as described in Section 14. Full payment by cash, credit or debit card is required to make a Booking, unless otherwise specified. The pfayee will be listed as Going Party Boat Punta Cana on your statement. .
2. The value of your Booking may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or payment card company may convert the payment into the local currency and may charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed through the Platform, and the final amount charged to you. Going Party Boat Punta Cana recommends that you contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable currency conversion or fees. .
15. Payment Processing.
2. In the event you choose to pay with a credit or debit card, or paypal these terms are an agreement between you and Going Party Boat Punta Cana SRL. For any other type of purchases, these terms are an agreement between you and Going Party Boat Punta Cana SRL and services will be delivered by Going Party Boat Punta Cana SRL directly. .
16. Modifications or Cancellations by You.
a. Once a Product has been purchased, your Booking cannot be changed by you or cancelled with a refund, unless it is within 48 hours before the date you have selected to perform the activity.
2. The standard cancellation policy allows you to request a change to and/or cancel a Booking up until 48 hours before the start time of the Booking; or if the Experience does not have an explicit start time, the deadline to request a change or to cancel will generally be 11:59pm, two days before the start date. Timings are calculated in accordance with the time zone of the Experience. .
3. If any Product is designated as ‘All Sales Final’ or with materially similar messaging (which includes but is not limited to all group bookings booked through our Group Bookings Department), it is non-refundable, and it will not be possible to change or cancel it after making a Booking. A minority of Products have other, different cancellation policies. In all circumstances, you must check the cancellation policy contained in the applicable Product listing at the time of your Booking, which is the policy that will apply to and govern the terms of your cancellation and any refunds. .
4. Notwithstanding Sections 15.2 and 15.3, (a) requests for modifications and amendments to a Booking, including date change requests (collectively, a “Change Request”) should be made calling directly to our contact number, by email or text messaging by our contact numbers; and (b) if it is possible to implement a Change Request, Going Party Boat Punta Cana shall not charge a fee for doing so, as long as the Change Request is received by us by the deadline specified in the Product listing. Please note that Going Party Boat Punta Cana may charge a fee to accommodate a Change Request after the date has passed to the limit; in such circumstances, you will be required to pay such fee in order that Going Party Boat Punta Cana may successfully process your Change Request. If the date has passed to the limit, in case of private tour the change of date and time will be subject to availability of Going Party Boat Punta Cana. .
5. All Change Requests shall be processed by Going Party Boat Punta Cana subject to the availability. Going Party Boat Punta Cana does not guarantee the success of any Change Request, then your right to a refund (if any) shall be governed by the cancellation terms of your Booking. .
6. If you make a Booking using a promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the check-out process, is posible Going Party Boat Punta Cana you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making a Change Request after Booking. .
7. No refunds are available once an Experience has commenced, or in respect of any Product’s or any other services that have started to be utilized. .
8. Going Party Boat Punta Cana reserve the right to reschedule and / or cancel the tour if weather conditions can not make the excursion for the day and the scheduled date, by notification to the customer via email, text or phone call. If weather conditions do not allow reschedules the tour in your holiday period you will receive 100% of what you paid for the tour. .
17. Other Modifications and Cancellations.
1. Occasionally a Going Party Boat Punta Cana may make a change to a Product after your purchase, including but not limited to the date, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and/or any other Product features and/or requirements. As a result, Going Party Boat Punta Cana reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any Product that you have purchased, at any time, for any reason. If the change proposed by the Going Party Boat Punta Cana is material (for example, a change in dates and/or a significant change to the itinerary), and you are dissatisfied with the alternative that is offered, you will be entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
2. We may decide, in our sole discretion, that it is necessary or desirable for the protection of our interests, Going Party Boat Punta Cana interests and/or your interests, to withdraw our Services resulting in an override of the Product’s cancellation policy and the effective cancellation of a Booking. We may also determine, in our sole discretion, to arrange refund to you part or all of the amounts charged to you. You agree that Going Party Boat Punta Cana shall have no liability for such cancellations or refunds (Please see 15.8 Modifications or Cancellations by You).
REBOOKING CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
• In the event that you need to reschedule your reservation, you are able to do so at no cost, 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the excursion.
• In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, you made so at no cost, 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the excursion.
• You can change the scheduled time and date of the excursion at no cost up to 24 hours prior the day of the excursion.
• Cancellation 48 hours prior to the scheduled excursion will refunded at $100% of cost.
• Cancellation 24 hours prior to the scheduled excursion will be refunded at 50% of cost.
• Customers who are a no show for the excursion, cost is non refundable.
• We reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule our excursion due to weather conditions, notifying our customers via email.
•In case the weather conditions do not allow you to reschedule the excursion within your vacation period you will receive 100% of what you paid for the excursion.
• The legal age for alcohol consumption in the Dominican Republic is of 18 years of age.
• We cannot accept the following on our excursion due to safety reasons: pregnant women, people who are physically disabled or people with cardiac or respiratory issues.
• Tour not wheel chair accessible.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
18. Passports, Visas & Insurance.
1. When you make a Booking, you are responsible for ensuring that you meet all foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, including passports and visas, are in order. .
2. For applicable passport and visa requirements, you should consult the relevant embassy or consulate for information. Such requirements may change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check for up-to-date information before your departure. Going Party Boat Punta Cana accepts no liability in connection with any person who is refused entry onto a flight or country, including countries such person may just be passing through en route to their destination. .
3. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, Going Party Boat Punta Cana recommends that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure. It is also your responsibility to consult your physician for current recommendations on inoculations before you travel internationally, and to ensure that you meet all health entry requirements and follow all medical guidance related to your trip. .
4. Going Party Boat Punta Cana strongly recommends that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure to protect your Product purchase. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, your travel insurance policy may reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses. Please review your travel insurance policy carefully for related terms and conditions. .
5. Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. Going Party Boat Punta Cana urges customers to investigate and review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories Government and destination country governments prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at internet. .
19. Our Liability.
2. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PLATFORM, AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING IN RELATION TO RESERVATION AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS. GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA GROUP COMPANIES”) DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, AVAILABILITY, PHOTOGRAPHS, FEATURES, INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, REVIEWS AND RATINGS, ETC.). IN ADDITION, GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS AND/OR ON BOOKINGS MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE. .
3. CEAN DISCOVERY PUNTA CANA MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PLATFORM, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA . ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PLATFORM, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THE PLATFORM IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PLATFORM, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA ARE INDEPENDENT AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF NOBODY. ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES, NEGLIGENCE OR MISCONDUCT OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM ANY BOOKING OR USE OF A PRODUCT. GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY. .
5. IN NO EVENT SHALL GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA (OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OR COSTS TO PROCURE SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A PRODUCT OR A BOOKING, OR YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THE SERVICES WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF GOING PARTY BOAT PUNTA CANA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. .
6. If any Going Party Boat Punta Cana is found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Services or with a Booking or use of a Product, then Going Party Boat Punta Cana liabilities will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the sum paid to Going Party Boat Punta Cana in respect of the Booking giving rise to the claim, or (b) one hundred dollars (US $100.00). .
20. Your Liability.
1. You agree to defend and indemnify Going Party Boat Punta Cana and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, suits, proceedings, investigations, losses, damages, fines, penalties, fees, expenses, costs and any other liabilities of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or related to: .
b. your violation of any law, rule, regulation or guideline; .
c. your violation, infringement or misappropriation of the rights of a third party, including without limitation any rights of publicity or privacy; .
d. your use of the Services (including the Website); .
e. your Booking or use of any Product; or.your negligence or willful misconduct. .
21. Going Party Boat Punta Cana Tickets.
1. You will receive a Going Party Boat Punta Cana-branded ticket (or, alternatively a voucher from the Going Party Boat Punta Cana) (in each case, a “Ticket”) for each Product you Book. In order to access and print your Ticket, you will be directed to a secure webpage hosted by Going Party Boat Punta Cana that contains a link to your Ticket. The Bookings will result in your being provided with an electronic Ticket as well as or instead of a paper Ticket. .
2. You must provide the original, authentic Ticket to pplicable Going Party Boat Punta Cana in order to redeem your Product. Your Booking cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Ticket. Ensure you read the terms and conditions relating to your Booking in order to understand what will be required by the Supplier by way of Ticket presentation. .
3. For security purposes, when redeeming your Ticket you must present a valid photo ID and sign the Ticket. .
4. In some cases, Going Party Boat Punta Cana may also require that you present the payment card used to purchase your Product at the time of redemption. If you have questions about such a requirement, contact Going Party Boat Punta Cana team. .
22. General Provisions.
5. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. .
23. Jurisdiction and Governing Law.
2. Use of the Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent that applicable law in your country of residence requires application of another law and/or jurisdiction and this cannot be excluded by contract.
Goingpartyboatpuntacana.com includes links to affiliate products in its publications. This means that it may be that the website will earn an affiliate commission for purchases made through these links.
Although Goingpartyboatpuntacana.com is a blog with information that aims to help users, it is also a for-profit business, as that way the blog can continue to remain online.
The affiliate program that Goingpartyboatpuntacana.com subscribes to is the Amazon Associates Program, a program designed to provide sites with a means to earn advertising fees by promoting and linking to Amazon pages.
Please note that Amazon does not provide any free product, service, or anything else to us in exchange for mentioning it on our website. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions for some purchases our visitors may make when accessing Amazon via the links we share.
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE:
As an Amazon Associate Going Party BoatPunta Cana earns from qualifying purchases. GoingPartyBoatPuntaCana.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon(.com, .co.uk, .ca etc) and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Read full disclaimer here.
Trademark dislamer: Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
If you have any questions about the above, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact page at this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMAZON AFFILIATION LINKS
This website, according to its purpose, uses Amazon affiliate links.
This means that you will find links to Amazon products that you can access directly from our website but that, where appropriate, you will make the purchase on Amazon, under its own conditions at that time.
We also certify that some of the links published here are from affiliates. Despite this, none of the articles mentioned have been proposed, neither by the brands, nor by the stores, their introduction has been a unique decision of the team of editors and the owner of this website.