Private Catamaran Tour And Snorkeling Punta Cana
It is an exciting excursion to enjoy with family and friends on a cruise private booze cruise tour along the beautiful coast of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic on aboard our fabulous Catamaran for 3 hours, plus transportation, open bar with the best national and international drinks, natural pool and animation team. Snorkel in the coral reef with fish multi color. Approach suitable for the general public. The price includes up to 20 people and all children 12 under FREE.
- Instant confirmation by email.
- Hotel/Accommodation pickup and drop-off.
- Private transportation.
- Private Catamaran Tour.
- The price includes up to 20 people.
- All children 12 under FREE.
- Guide Professional.
- Snorkeling and Gear.
- Life Jackets – Floating Device.
- Beer and Rum.
- Vodka and Tequila (International)
- Juices, Soda and Bottled Water.
- Tropical Fruits.
- Nachos and Sauces.
- Unlimited Drinks (open bar)
- Dance Music.
- Optional play your own music.
- Team Animation.
- Natural Pool.
For additional hours on the ship, snacks, onboard lunch or gourmet beach lunch, premium drinks, DJ with special sound, cake or decorations for events celebrating a special occasion or other special requests, we are supplied under previous request and extra payments.
Feel free to Inform your Tour Guide about your preferences: more time snorkeling, more adventure or just go just cruise around the coast.
EXCURSION TIME OPTIONS:
Start at 9:00 A.M. departure time and take your private party on an incredible adventure under Punta Cana’s morning sun.
Happy Sun Shine
Start at 12:00 P.M. departure time and take your private party boat on an amazing adventure under Punta Cana’s sun shine.
Start at 3:00 P.M. boarding time and sail like a VIP on a catamaran with your private party to watch the sunset.
- Photos (Available to purchase)
- Lunch (Available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (Available to purchase)
- 3 hours, plus transportations time.
Bring with you:
- Beach clothes.
- Solar protection.
- Towels optionally.
- Some money if you want to buy a souvenir, photos, lunch and optinal tip.
Guides and languages:
- Languages: Spanish, English and France.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Interaction with sharks and stingrays (available to purchase).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- No Serious Medical Conditions.
- No Expectant Mothers.
- No Back Problems.
Level of difficulty:
- Most travelers can participate.
- Punta Cana – Bavaro, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic.